A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Billy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Billy is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Billy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Billy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Billy DDS is a male dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Billy practice?
- Dr. Mark Billy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Billy practices Family Dentistry near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Dentists.