A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Tennessee, DDS.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Wilson DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Pediatric Dentistry near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR.
See North Little Rock Dentists.