A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from National University Of Singapore.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Guardian - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Wong practice?
Dr. Mark Wong practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dentists.