A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Forrest is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from New York University.
Dr. Forrest has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Forrest DMD is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Forrest practice?
- Dr. Mark Forrest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Forrest practices Periodontics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Dentists.