A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grim graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson U..
Dr. Grim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grim accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Grim practice?
Dr. Mark Grim practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Dentists.