A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grim graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.
Dr. Grim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Grim DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Grim practice?
- Dr. Mark Grim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Grim practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Dentists.