A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. McLean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Dental Group, PC
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McLean DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mark McLean practice?
- Dr. Mark McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McLean practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.