A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawczynski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kawczynski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Metlife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kawczynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Kawczynski practice?
Dr. Mark Kawczynski practices General Dentistry near Montgomery Village, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Montgomery Village Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Kawczynski, Dr. Markus Kawczynski, Dr. Marlon Kawczynski, Dr. Marcelo Kawczynski, Dr. Marc Kawczynski, Dr. Marcellus Kawczynski