A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Prosniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prosniewski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prosniewski
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosniewski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Prosniewski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark James Prosniewski DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Prosniewski practice?
- Dr. Mark Prosniewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Prosniewski practices Family Dentistry near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmwood Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Bartlett Dentists.