A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Schroeder practice?
Dr. Mark Schroeder practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dentists.