A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Randall Schroeder DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Mark Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schroeder practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dentists.