A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wehrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehrman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wehrman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wehrman DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wehrman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wehrman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Wehrman practices Pediatric Dentistry near Crestview Hills, KY.