Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Eisen
Dr. Mark Eisen, DDS, MS is a Dentist primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD, with other offices in Nottingham, MD and Bel Air, MD. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Eisen is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Sinai Hospital and Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Eisen has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
Dr. Mark Eisen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Jacques Exposito
Glen Burnie, MD 0.07 mi44
Dr. Natalie Wagstaffe-Stoute
Glen Burnie, MD 0.07 mi10
Dr. Narayani Baliga
General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry
Glen Burnie, MD 0.27 mi6