A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Eisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Eisen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Eisen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Zelig Eisen DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Z. Eisen practice?
- Dr. Mark Eisen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Eisen practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Bel Air Dentists.