A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marten Ladman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marten Ladman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ladman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marten N Ladman DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marten N. Ladman practice?
- Dr. Marten Ladman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marten Ladman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Morganville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Morganville Dentists.