A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bassiur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bassiur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassiur graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassiur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bassiur DDS is a male dentist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bassiur practice?
- Dr. Martin Bassiur has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bassiur practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Woodmere, NY.
See Woodmere Dentists.