A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Greenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Martin Greenberg practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.