A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Operative Surgical Procedures
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamburg accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Hamburg practice?
Dr. Mary Hamburg practices Family Dentistry and Periodontics near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mustang, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dentists.