A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Baltimore.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
- Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehab. Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Katherine Meyer DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mary Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Family Dentistry near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gwynn Oak, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Ellicott City Dentists.