A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stonisch graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. Stonisch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch DDS is a female dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch practice?
- Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Sue Stonisch practices Family Dentistry near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.