A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mau Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mau Pham, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mau K Pham DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mau K. Pham practice?
- Dr. Mau Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mau Pham practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Haslet, TX.
See Keller Dentists.