A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Neill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Neill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Gregory Neill DDS is a male dentist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Max G. Neill practice?
- Dr. Max Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Max Neill practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.