Dentist

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Jun 28th, 2012

Everyone at this office was very nice; however, I have suspicions that this dental office is over-treating patients. I had never had a cavity in my life before or after visiting this office. Upon visiting this dentist, I was treated for 5 cavities. Although I questioned whether 5 fillings were truly necessary at the time, I trusted them and moved on. Recently, a coworker of a friend of mine went to the same office for the first time and was told that she had 6 cavities. She also had never had a cavity in her life. I have strong suspicions that this office is over-treating patients to pad their profits. This belief is reinforced by the fact that they tried to push me on a teeth whitening treatment, when my teeth are in very good shape and whitening would not be really necessary. My current dentist is Dr. Economides in Arlington. He is very trustworthy (a trait which I have found is rare in the DC area among dentists) and I would highly recommend him.