Comfortable Office:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Oct 31st, 2015

I have been a patient at Ideal Dental Solutions since 2005. I love and trust Dr. Adili! I wouldn't have any other dentist take care of my mouth and dental needs. I also really like the hygienist, Kaveh, he is so great and thorough. You come out of this place fresh. They are a very professional, clean and friendly and the office is modern wand hi-tech. I highly recommend them.

Finally a great neighborhood dentist in Arlington! show details Finally a great neighborhood dentist in Arlington!
by Cheryl on Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Adili's office is modern, clean and his staff is friendly. I tried to book a cleaning appointment last minute for myself and my boyfriend. The receptionist was very accommodating and was able to fit us in only four days later. I was impressed with the warm welcome at their new location!

suspect practices show details suspect practices
Jun 28th, 2012

Everyone at this office was very nice; however, I have suspicions that this dental office is over-treating patients. I had never had a cavity in my life before or after visiting this office. Upon visiting this dentist, I was treated for 5 cavities. Although I questioned whether 5 fillings were truly necessary at the time, I trusted them and moved on. Recently, a coworker of a friend of mine went to the same office for the first time and was told that she had 6 cavities. She also had never had a cavity in her life. I have strong suspicions that this office is over-treating patients to pad their profits. This belief is reinforced by the fact that they tried to push me on a teeth whitening treatment, when my teeth are in very good shape and whitening would not be really necessary. My current dentist is Dr. Economides in Arlington. He is very trustworthy (a trait which I have found is rare in the DC area among dentists) and I would highly recommend him.

suspect practices show details suspect practices