A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacko graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Yacko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Veterans Administration Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yacko DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Yacko practice?
- Dr. Michael Yacko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yacko practices Family Dentistry near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Dentists.