A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ban is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ban graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ban has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Ban DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Ban practice?
- Dr. Michael Ban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ban practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rochester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Rochester Dentists.