A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belder is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belder graduated from New York University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belder accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Belder practice?
Dr. Michael Belder practices Family Dentistry near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Southampton Dentists.