A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cerminaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cerminaro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerminaro
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerminaro graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerminaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Cerminaro DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cerminaro practice?
- Dr. Michael Cerminaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cerminaro practices Family Dentistry near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Dentists.