A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Anna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael D'Anna is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Anna graduated from New York University.
Dr. D'Anna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D'Anna DDS is a male dentist and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D'Anna practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Anna has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael D'Anna practices Orthodontics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Dentists.