A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Univ Of Pitt PA.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Elliott practice?
Dr. Michael Elliott practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dentists.