A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Elliott is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Univ Of Pitt PA.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dotson Elliott DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Michael Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Elliott practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dentists.