A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ryan practice?
Dr. Michael Ryan practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Dentists.