A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dachowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dachowski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dachowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dachowski accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Dachowski practice?
Dr. Michael Dachowski practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons and Doylestown Dentists.