A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dachowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dachowski, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Dachowski DMD is a male dentist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Dachowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Dachowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dachowski practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Meadowbrook, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Langhorne, PA.