A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dachowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dachowski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dachowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Dachowski DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Dachowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Dachowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dachowski practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Doylestown Dentists.