A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Glogoff is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glogoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NewYork-PresbyterianWeill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glogoff accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Glogoff practice?
Dr. Michael Glogoff practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Dentists.