A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glogoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Glogoff is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glogoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Russ Glogoff DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Glogoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Glogoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Glogoff practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Dentists.