A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Houston Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston Wasson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Houston Wasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Houston Wasson DDS is a male dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Houston Wasson practice?
- Dr. Michael Houston Wasson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Houston Wasson practices Family Dentistry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Seattle Dentists.