A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Heath DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Heath practice?
- Dr. Michael Heath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heath practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Dentists.