A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Land:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Land is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Land graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Land has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Land accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Land practice?
Dr. Michael Land practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Warminster Dentists.