A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilkerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Utsa.
Dr. Wilkerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Wilkerson DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wilkerson practices Pediatric Dentistry near Midland, TX.
See Midland Dentists.