A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulkey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hagood Mulkey DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Mulkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Mulkey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mulkey practices Family Dentistry near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Powder Springs, GA.
See Marietta Dentists.