A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulkey, Dentist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Implants
- Fused Teeth
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Impacted Tooth
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hagood Mulkey DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry, Periodontics, and Endodontics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Mulkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Mulkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mulkey practices Family Dentistry, Periodontics, and Endodontics near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Dentists.