A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mundenar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mundenar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundenar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mundenar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mundenar accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Mundenar practice?
Dr. Michael Mundenar practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Dentists.