A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mundenar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mundenar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundenar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mundenar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mundenar DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mundenar practice?
- Dr. Michael Mundenar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mundenar practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Dentists.