A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nealis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nealis graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.
Dr. Nealis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nealis accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 17 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Nealis practice?
Dr. Michael Nealis practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Dentists.