A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Condon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Condon is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Condon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Condon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Condon DDS is a male dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Condon practice?
- Dr. Michael Condon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Condon practices Family Dentistry near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Lake, WA and Odessa, WA.
See Spokane Dentists.