A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Paat graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Metlife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Paat practice?
Dr. Michael Paat practices General Dentistry near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Paat, Dr. Micheal Paat, Dr. Michel Paat, Dr. Mickey Paat, Dr. Miguel Paat, Dr. Mike Paat