A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kahn is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kahn has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Kahn DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Kahn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kahn practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Tarentum, PA.
See Pittsburgh Dentists.