A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kahn is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kahn has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Guardian - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kahn practice?
Dr. Michael Kahn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Tarentum, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Dentists.