A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Salin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Salin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salin accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Salin practice?
Dr. Michael Salin practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Feasterville Trevose Dentists.