Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Salin
Dr. Michael Salin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Feasterville Trevose, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Salin is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Holy Redeemer Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Salin has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Michael Salin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Feasterville Trevose, PA.
Dr. Charles Nissman
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Feasterville Trevose, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Jared Weiner
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Residency
Feasterville Trevose, PA 0 mi
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry
Langhorne, PA 3.04 mi32