inactive

• General Dentistry Fairfax, VA

2.6

July 1st, 2014
BEST DENTIST EVER
These reviews are so puzzling to me. I have had Dr Chang as my dentist for years while he was in Virginia, and found he , his wife and all his assistants, bar none, to be exceptional. I have missed him so much, that I have been reluctant to go to his successor, though I must. His new equipment that some seem to deride, allowed him to diagnose the root cause of a problem I was having, one which had me going for a second opinion at Johns Hopkins hospital. His modern technology allowed me to have all my problems dealt with, and for the first time in decades, I have dental health I am very proud of. I miss his wife and her most calming and friendly personality, but fortunately, my daughter is living in CO, and I have just called to inform her of this, and she will be going to see him there. I am fully qualified to make this recommendation. I went for a year straight to have my procedures and know better than most the quality of service provided.

May 19th, 2012
Terrible experience.
I would avoid this dental clinic at all cost. Go somewhere else! Not Dr. Michael Wonsuk Chang (Appalachian Dental).

May 19th, 2012
Terrible experience.

Nearby Dentists

Michael Chang, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.