A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Dental Implants
- Dentinogenesis Imperfecta
- Dermoid Cyst
- Focal Epithelial Hyperplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zide graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zide has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Zide DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Zide practice?
- Dr. Michael Zide has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zide practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.