A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Na, Restorative dentist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle H Na DDS is a female dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Na practice?
- Dr. Michelle Na has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Na practices Prosthodontics near Southbury, CT.