A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Slezewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Slezewski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slezewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Slezewski DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Slezewski practice?
- Dr. Michelle Slezewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Slezewski practices Pediatric Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.