A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Smitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitley graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Smitley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smitley accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle G. Smitley practice?
- Dr. Michelle Smitley practices Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Palmetto Bay, FL.