A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mickey Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mickey Lindsey is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lindsey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsey accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 16 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mickey W. Lindsey practice?
Dr. Mickey Lindsey practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Camden, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Arkadelphia, AR.
See Camden Dentists.