A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Bernard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bernard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Desmond Bernard DDS is a male dentist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton D. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Milton Bernard has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Bernard practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dentists.