A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Jin Kim DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Min J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Min Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Min Kim practices Family Dentistry near Harrison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Harrison Dentists.