A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miro Pavelka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miro Pavelka is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavelka graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pavelka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miro Arthur Pavelka DDS and MSD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miro A. Pavelka practice?
- Dr. Miro Pavelka has 1 office location.
Dr. Miro Pavelka practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Dentists.