A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Stark DDS is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Stark practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Stark has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Stark practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn Heights, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Rockville Dentists.